Thursday 4 February 2016

I'm Back!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjQMQ72wVPQ

Hellooooo beautiful people! I am back! 

I am back from New York, with laods of footage and loads of photos that I want to share with you all. I have missed blogging so very much, but my time has been taken up with vlogging instead! I will get back into the swing of things very soon with all my blogs and such, but unfortunately the first week I was back I had the WORST jetlag, and even more unfortunately this week I have had many hardships in my personal life and it's just been a very crying-moody-saddy-blah week and I've not really had the time nor motivation to do anything.

But that will all be changed! I have my February Birchbox on it's way, and a lovely little something from a very kind pet service that I can't wait to share with you all, (and my pet!)
SO, with that being said, last night I did actually upload the first of my New York vlogs! Ooooooo how exciting, I know.

If you want to head on over to my YouTube channel, where you can watch that and also hit the thumbs up button if you enjoyed it, and maybe even subscribe if you wanna see he rest of the journey! I promise you it gets better, but I had been up a looong time when I was filming this and that dang hotel bed was so comfy, I didn't wanna do much more than get in it and snuggle up! 

In the first vlog you can expect to see parts of the flights, some super artsy New Yorkey shots from the taxi, our trip into Times Square and a sneek peek of the Ariana Grande MAC lipstick that you can only purchase in America! *squeel*! 
I was super excited about that, and yes, I did wear it for practically the ENTIRE trip, and do plan to wear it for the rest of my life.

Less about me, more about you! How have you been? What have you been up to? I'd love to know in the comments! I hope you enjoy my first NYC vlog if you head over and watch it, and if you do - thank you so much!! 

Until next time,

Keep Smiling,
Paige x 

No comments:

Post a Comment