Tuesday 9 February 2016

Food for thought!


Hello all pet lovers!!*
How are you today? I have something great to share with you!

So last week a lovely girl called Amy who works at The Petshop got in contact with me about my pets. Now, unfortunately about a week ago one of my kitties, Bear, passed away due to an unexpected blot clot and we had to let him go. It was very sad for us all, and that's why I've not been to active - however I have another cat called Oreo, as seen in the photo above, and two rabbits called Panda & Bailey, both Netherland Dwarfs! 

I love pets soooo much, and I always love buying them new foods and treats and giving them a variety of food, and testing them out on new things. The kind people at The Petshop helped me on that journey, with some lovely cat foods! 


These are the lovely things i was gifted with, and let's say my cat loves ALL of them! My kitty, Oreo, is rather a pudgey cat... he was always eating this brother's food when Bear was 'done' with it, and just constantly snacking on the biscuits that were left in the bowl for them! Which isn't a bad thing I guess... I mean, cats gotta eat.

Which brings me onto the first item of the bunch! 

http://www.petshop.co.uk/Brand/Canagan

http://www.petshop.co.uk/Brand/Canagan
 
Canagan Cat Food (375g RRP £5.20) is an amazing brand, and nothing that we as a pet family have tried before! But the packaging at first already had me hooked on the product, it's so lovely and compact and just pretty to look at... haha I sound crazy! But good packaging to me goes a long way! I admit it might be on the pricey side for some people, but that's because it's packed full with so many good things for your cats! I didn't know this before, but most cat foods are full of un-needed things like cereal wheats and grains, just to make the food fuller and heavier, and this is no good for your pets! It's supplying them with limited nutrients to keep them fit and healthy, and admittedly, probably why Oreo is a bit on the podge side. Canagans is full of good healthy things for your cat, E.G fresh fish and vegetables, giving them TONNES of nutrients, also it's good quality which supports a healthy digestive system and gut, helping things to keep moving in your feline friend! Oreo has not yet tried this, as we already have opened cat biscuits that we don't want to let go dry, but I'm so excited for him to eat this and hopefully it will help him shift some of his excess weight!

http://www.petshop.co.uk/Brand/Almo-Nature

Almo Nature Wet Cat Food (RRP 0.65p PER POUCH) - my cat LOVES this wet food! This is a Chicken & Whitebait classic wet cat food pouch, 55g to be precise and my cat is loving this brand! We usually use Felix, but my brother was also excited to try this out and as cat approvals go of food - he's eaten it all up every time! Almo Nature use 100% human grade ingredients, which means this food is actually good enough for human consumption! Not that I would highly reccommend doing that in place of a meal, but it just goes to show you that the stuff that they put in their pouches is sooo good, that even you could eat it! I would totally recommend that you try this stuff out on your cats, I mean mine loves it and it's really good quality stuff! They do a variety of flavours, and also do some pouches with jelly if you prefer giving your cats that food! It's free of additives, preservatives and chemicals, and like Canagan it's all fresh food and ingredients giving your cat the best nutrition it can! 

http://www.petshop.co.uk/Brand/Dreamies

Dreamies Cat Treats (RRP £1 mark!) last, but certainly not least, DREAMIES! Does any cat not love Dreamies?! My cat LOVES Dreamies, and every cat loves a treat now and then! Oreo's favourit flavour is Chicken, and so was Bear's! We always have treat time in our house around the nighttime after they've had time to have their food settle and they love munching down on Dreamies! You can get so many different flavours and kinds, and right now at The Petshop website, they're actually on sale for a small 65p!! So I suggest if your cat also loves these, stock up on al the different flavours - what a great price!

The Petshop has so many brilliant brands of foods at so many good prices all over their website, and I suggest you go and check them al out if you're a pet lover and love a good bargain here and there! Also, may I just add their delivery was RIDICULOUSLY quick, so this is super good if you are running out of food and don't have a chance to nip to the shops!! I will 100% be going back here to purchase more, and I have so happy they have opened my eyes to the world of different pet foods for my pets, so that my pets can live a happier and healthier lifestyle! 

Do you have any pets? What animals and breeds are they and what are their names? I would love to know in the comments!

Keep Smiling, 
Paige x
 

*This was a gifted advertorial, all opinions are of my own and 100% honest!

No comments:

Post a Comment