Tuesday 9 February 2016

NYC DAY 2!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNooMy2HoYI

Helloooo beauties!!
Two posts in ong day?! *gasps*! What is wrong with Paige?!
Nothing is wrong with me, nothing at all! I am just here to let you know that DAY TWO of my New York Vlogs has JUST gone live right now and I'd love it if you went over and gave it a watch!

In this one we went venturing around NYC a little bit more, as this was our first proper day in the city, so you see a lot of my shoes in the shots haha. Also, we went up into a reeaaaally tall building which was great and highly terrifying, next heading off to a theatre performance of WHAT you might ask, but you'll have to watch to find out....

AND STORM JONAS HIT! The infamous Storm Jonas that took New York *by storm* mwuaha, puns, so go have a watch! I would really appreciate it, and give it a thumbs up for Storm Jonas and maybe even a cheeky subscribe to be updated when all my other videos come out!

Thanks guys, I hope you have a great week!

Keep Smiling, 
Paige x 

No comments:

Post a Comment