Sunday 3 January 2016

Relaxing with Lush

https://res-2.cloudinary.com/wlabs/image/fetch/c_limit,f_auto,q_25,w_2048/http://res.cloudinary.com/wlabs/image/upload/vqhvmqj0lgavgsxdh5dp.jpg

Hello, Lovelies! 

So the holidays have come to and end, for me anyway, and that can be a very stressful thing! I went on a wonderful day out with my other half on Saturday,  to Hyde Park's Winter Wonderland and it was magical! We have been twice two years in a row now (and on the same date... how freaky!) and we love it, you truely do have to take time out next year to go and visit if you've not already and are in the area or a train journey away! 

Any who, it was also my good friend's birthday, and she so happens to LOVE Lush, like many other people do (including me!!), so whilst I was picking her up a few birthday goodies, I thought I would treat myself to a festive bath bomb that I had been eyeing up and smelling everytime I popped into the store over the past few months.




*This particular bath bomb was the 'Yog Nog' festive Christmassy bath bomb! Oh my GOODNESS, I am so upset that this is only a seasonal bath bomb, because I'd buy it forever if I could! It smells so gorgeous, like a toffee-honey-yummy-ball of hugs! This is definetely one of Lush's sweeter bath bombs, however it's not as sweet as a Snow Fairy scent, so if you like something in the middle then I recommend this for you! 



 Yog Nog has so many good things in it for your skin, as your would expect from any good Lush product, and like it says on the tin, it is a luxury bathbomb! With things like Organic Shea & Cocoa butter in it to leave your skin feeling SO super soft, which it has! Ylang Ylang Oil, Soya Milk Powder, JoJoba Oil and the ever present Coconut Oil, which us girls will know is good for just about everything right now, it is sure to leave you feeling like a prince or princess by the time you get out of the bath. Nevermind the gorgeous detailing that whoever made this has put into it.


 This bathbomb fizzed in the bath for so long, which is a winner for me from a bathbomb, as to me that means it has loads of goodies inside of it that are going to treat your skin to what it deserves. Now I was surprised when it got to the end of this bathbomb, as I wasn't expecting what I saw, however I was pleasently surprised! I won't ruin the surprise for you, I'll let you guys pop into Lush a purchase one to find out for yourselves. 

If you're not a glittery bath-bomber, do not fear! Yog Nog actually wasn't that sparkly - I know - Lush not sparkly?! Usually, I'm say forever cleaning out my bath one I'm out quickly before my Dad sees the state it's in and sighs at me, but this bathbomb had only a tiny shimmer in it which was nice as it added something, but it wasn't too much.

I loved relaxing in this golden toffee bath, and I'm sure you will too. But be quick! As I've said before, this bathbomb is a seasonal one and I'm not too sure how long it's going to stick around for - so grab it whilst you can either Online or In Store

What's your favourite bath bomb to relax to? What do you instantly put into your basket when you walk into Lush, and are you a sweet or spicy scent? I'd love to know, leave your answers in the comments! 

Keep Smiling,
Paige x

* All opinions are my own and all products in this post were bought with my own money. Lush did not ask me to write this, or ask me to link them in this post - I did it out of ease of access for my readers! Thankyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment